To avoid delays with your order.
- Take a clear (in focus) front facing photo from 1 – 2 metres away from the subject.
- Photo should be of the highest resolution possible. 2Mb works best (No web photos)
- Please ensure the face and hair are not obstructed by any objects (including body parts)
- Long hair is best tied up away from shoulders. If leaving long hair loose, make sure all hair falls evenly, neatly and compactly in front of shoulders and as close to the neck as possible.
- The background should be as least busy as possible, although we can work aound this. In front of a wall or fridge works best.
- Please see the below examples of good and bad photos for reference:
- If we have trouble using the photo you’ve supplied, we will be in touch to help you. Please be aware, though, that this may delay processing of your order. Thank you.